I was in the Hilton Head Island Sally Beauty Supply location, and I must say the employee that I was dealing with was by far the most RUDE, UNPROFESSIONAL and incompetent person I have ever dealt with at any store.Her name was Andrea and she was no help at all.

I could barely understand her as she spoke to me, and made me feel very unwelcome and it was almost like I was bothering her with my service due to the excessive eye rolling. (Not very welcoming) Not to mention the music selection and volume was completely unnecessary, I can only imagine she was the one who picked it. I couldn't even hear myself think, it made the shopping experience very stressful. I actually walked out after speaking with Andrea because it was just too difficult to deal with.

I don't think I will ever go to Hilton Head Sally again, and will make the extra 20 minute drive to Bluffton just so I don't have to deal with all of that again.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Sally Beauty Supply. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sally Beauty Supply.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cosmetics and Toiletries category for more informed decision or compare Sally Beauty Supply to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Sally Beauty Supply?

Comments