Me and my wife both went into Sally's beauty supply in merriville IN two days ago now, the assistant manager had such an attitude with my wife just asking to match some hair up.At the time the store must of had 4-5 people looking around and an awfully big line with one worker at the check out.

She denied to help my wife ( or her co worker who was running around trying to help everyone out. )So we then got in line and continued waiting for help . the assistant manager who said she was on lunch then came to the front( I thought to help out this poor girl ring and get everyone out of there) but she just stood there and watched this girl trying to juggle it all. When we then were checking out the girl was nice enough to match the hair up for my wife ( as the line got bigger) she took k her time helping my wife as the assistant didn't do a thing.

What I saw and how they have it ran there isn't right. I want to see this girl who actually went beyond and over to help everyone while there was madness to get some kind of promotion/raise.

And I want to see some kind of punishment to this older lady , I tried calling to make my statement but it was almost like it was trying to be hidden and this isn't going unpunished if I have anything to do with it.People need to work together at there jobs and Sally's seems like a one man team

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Sally Beauty Supply. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Sally Beauty Supply to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Sally Beauty Supply and sally beauty supply manager for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Sally Beauty Supply?

Comments