Issue: On 6.25.16, I purchased Semi Permanent Hair color, Blck by Silk Elements for $4.49 and 2- Silk Elements Megasilk pckg for 99 cents a piece.I also purchased some OPI nail polish for $9.99 and ION Summer spray for $3.99.
I returned the OPI nail polish back to the Grand Prairie Sally Beauty Store #3712 and to my surprise the representative at the counter reviewed my receipt and said the Waxahachie store did not give you what was due to you. I said and what was that. The semi-permanent hair color was buy 1 and get 1 for free as well as the Silk Elements conditioner pkg.
Result: 1) I called the store and was told to bring my receipt in. 2) When I got to the Waxahachie store, the Manager Trinity looked at the Sales book and checked other books and basically said I don't see where this was buy 1 and the other free.
The cashier interrupted and said I know for a fact the Silk Elements semi color was buy 1 and get 1 for free the entire month of June. The Manager told me to wait while she called her District Manager. This took an additional 20 more minutes to confirm the $4.99 and 99 cents items. I asked the cashier to please have the Manager bring back my receipt so that I can leave.
When she returned, the manager advised I can only give you the color and not the 99 cents pkg per my District Manager. So I told her if you cannot honor my receipt in its entirety than I don't want any of it. Its evident the Manager had no clue of what items were on sale nor the working knowledge of customer service. There were no postings of sale signs within the store as the Grand Prairie location so you have to ask yourself how many customers for the month of June did not get the additional sale items.
I am a Service Executive for AT&T and is very familiar with the Sally's account. It really disturbs me that the Manager AND District Manager did not make a judgment call on a 99 cent item as if I was asking for a item for $99.00. Her professionalism was very poor, and simply had no regards of my proof or receipt.
Coaching Opportunities: My role within AT&T is to ensure we meet and exceed our Corporate customer expectations and if we don't, I will do everything possible to "make it right. In turn, I would like the same courtesy.
Not giving the customer like myself the 99 cent conditioner is simply sad and rude as a Manager. Shame on the District Manager for coaching Trinity to be an unsuccessful Manager. Thanks for your time and I can assure you, the Waxahachie Beauty Supply store # 3353 will never see my presence again and not for the items, but merely for the poor customer service I received in the store. Please take lessons from the Grand Prairie store #3712 on how to have working knowledge of products AND provide unsurpassed customer service in the end.
I look forward to a call back or e-mail.Have a great day!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I just can't understand where any of the confusion stems from as far as billing goes... Yes the trial is advertised as either 29.95 or 19.95, but as I went..."
- "I was a professional model with beautiful long natural hair. After using this product my scalp and face broke out in boils and my hair fell out in chunks. This..."
- "SCAM!! SCAM!! SCAM!! Do not order from this so call company. I ordered the kinky kurl out unit on March 7, 2015. On March 20, 2015 I emiled them to..."
- "This is a response to an account manager by the name of Lucy. I am extremely dissatisfied with this entire process. I ordered a dress for a special event in..."
- "Drive With Pride - August 2016 Mini Cooper 2010- Had Check Engine light come on when driving vehicle home. Tried to return car, as stated below “72” hour buy back..."
- "My husband and I purchased a $600.00 recliner about the last week of August 2016. First week of September the chair looked as if it was purchased 10 years prior...."
- "I purchased tickets on this site (vivid Seats) and received downgraded tickets to a section I would have never bought. I tried to call but they only take phone calls..."
- "I Purchased a pair of Nike Air Shoes 2012 Model. They were ripped due to bad manufacturing and they were terrible shoes. Very uncomfortable. I called Nike and emailed Nike...."
- "I hired Simply The Best Entertainment to have a DJ for a teenage birthday party. Eric Symons, who said he was the owner, sent a 60 year old guy named..."