2.6
Turnaround Time

My fiancee and I are long time customers of Sally Beauty Supply.Our experiences in one location, though, in Lenoir City, TN, have been abysmal.

On our first visit, we attributed the overall rudeness of the Manager to possibly a bad day for her. We could not figure out why she would be so unreasonable otherwise. But this last visit, on August 2,2017, was so far below acceptable customer service standards that we feel we need to take the extra step-- to bring it to others' attention so they can avoid what will unquestionably be a poor experience for them as well. The Manager of the store was generally dismissive as we asked for assistance in finding a product, and her team members were equally so when we asked for help, with a product they thought was at the register but was not.

Eventually, one checked and decided to point us in the right direction. However, when we got to the register, the Manager and team member were again rude to us, and the associate and Manager both told us our membership had expired and we would have to pay full price or renew it immediately with them (We later confirmed at a different location that this was not the case). When I explained that we still had a month left, the Manager told me I was wrong and "rude" to which I replied she was the rudest customer service manager in any outlet in Lenoir City, which she is. The Manager then became unreasonable and unjustifiably hostile, and threatened to call the police (which she did not do, but ultimately I did, out of concerns over her stability).

Needless to say, we are now doing business at another location, which has much better customer service.We relayed our concerns to Sally's Corporate site, and they replied that they are looking ion to this, although, for now, it appears they have done nothing.

Review about: Sally Beauty Supply Manager.

I liked: Variety in products.

I didn't like: Horrendous customer service.

Had an Experience with Sally Beauty Supply?

Comments